THE ONCE IN A LIFETIME ENTREPRENEURIAL ADVENTURE!
TOP TEN REASONS FOR STUDY.DUBAI
1. It’s Dubai! Once-in-lifetime experiences in key INNOVATION HUB of global economy.
2. It’s Dubai! World-Class PhD faculty with extensive international experience.
3. It’s Dubai! Learn unique culture and business practices of Middle East.
4. It’s Dubai! Meet young Entrepreneurs on their journey to business success.
5. It’s Dubai! Meet students from around the world… Maybe a future business partner!
6. It’s Dubai! Practical experience developing business plans and ‘pitching’ to investors.
7. It’s Dubai! Flexibility and Choice to pick your classes at accredited universities.
8. It’s Dubai! Special events in different UAE cities that enhance your academic studies.
9. It’s Dubai! Safe, multicultural environment in the heart of a global innovation ecosystem.
10. It’s Dubai! More social events and fun than you have ever experienced before. It’s Dubai!
STUDY.DUBAI is a world-class study abroad program that focuses on practical and academic studies on entrepreneurship and small business management. The central theme is to explore the roles of technology, culture, and business innovation as they shape dynamic entrepreneurial ecosystems. With particular attention to Middle East culture and business practices, STUDY.DUBAI students enjoy a unique learning experience in one of the premier innovation hubs of the global economy.
Students are selected from around the world to participate in small group, learning communities. Most students enroll in four courses that are taught in English language only. During the semester, students will participate in special bi-weekly programs that include social events, meetings with young entrepreneurs, visits to local start-up incubators, investor ‘pitches,’ entrepreneurship conferences, technology programs, museums, Global Village, and once-in-a-lifetime global Expo 2020.
EXTRAORDINARY VALUE OF STUDY.DUBAI
Students can select their courses from the STUDY.DUBAI website. This enables students to obtain approval from their home universities prior to arrival. A maximum of 15.0 academic credit hours can be earned from prestigious, internationally accredited universities in Dubai. An Independent Study course is recommended where a business plan is conceived, developed, and ‘pitched” in the final academic ‘Shark Tank’ event of the semester. Students that complete the STUDY.DUBAI Entrepreneurship program can continue to pursue their entrepreneurial aspirations through the special Entrep.Cafe program.